When it comes to selecting hair shades and going for hair colouring, we often get confused about different things. For instance, we think about our hair, its health, etc. Don’t panic! We got you covered! When we colour our hair, it tends to damage our hair. Yes, it does! We have seen many people having frizzy hair that tends to break very often. Well, this happens because hair dyes contain ammonia.
Ammonia is a deadly chemical that damages our hair. This chemical makes our hair weak and brittle. Not just that, but ammonia also affects your hair health very badly. Ammonia only colours your hair. It does not condition your tresses. Nowadays, women look for hair dyes that not only add colour, but shine as well to the tresses. Well, this one wish has been granted to all the women! Godrej Expert Easy is the answer to all your hair woes. It is a 100% natural hair dye infused with ingredients like Amla, Shikaki, Reetha, Aloe Vera, etc., that condition and nourishes your hair from root to tip.
All your hair woes like split ends, breakage, frizzy hair, damaged hair, etc., all are treated effectively by this hair dye. This ammonia-free hair dye is all that one wants to colour and condition their hair. Now, before going for hair colouring, there are some points that must be taken care of. If you are a newbie, then you need to be particular about hair colouring. Let us have a look at those key points.
- Consider the health of your scalp and hair. If you have a weak scalp and your hair tends to break often, then it is not advised to go for hair colouring. If you apply colour to your hair, then the situation is going to worsen and you will experience frizzy strands. Your mane will completely be damaged if you go for hair colouring despite having brittle hair.
- Always remember that when your hair is coloured, the texture changes temporarily. This can be because of the chemicals present in the hair dye. To avoid such situations, it is best to use natural hair dyes. Ask your hairstylist to advise you on the best ammonia-free hair dyes like Godrej to get colour and care together.
- Choose the right shade before you go for hair colouring. When it comes to hair shade selection, there are innumerable shades to pick from! For instance, if you want to go for brown, then there are various hues of brown that you can try. Ask your hairstylist to help you have a perfect hair shade based on your skin tone.
- Know your skin tone. There are various ways of knowing your skin tone. The easiest way to know your skin tone is by taking up the vein test. Look closely at the veins at the back of your palms. Look closely. If you notice blue-coloured veins, then you have a cool skin tone. If you have green-coloured veins, then you have a warm skin tone. If you can’t decide the colour, then this means that you have a neutral skin tone. Every skin tone has a particular shade that suits it. Thus, know your skin tone before you go for hair colouring.
So, these are the four key points that you have to keep in mind before you go for hair colouring. Hair colouring is an art and your hair is the canvas. Thus, look for beautiful shades that enhance your overall appearance. Let us now look at the top caramel brown shades to try this year.
Top Caramel Brown Shades
Caramel brown shade is a warm blend of brown and golden hues that give your skin a rich and warm tone. Caramel brown comprises of both deeper and lighter shades. This is a delicious tone that enhances your complexion and makes you stand out from the crowd. Let us have a look at the best caramel brown hair shades.
- Caramel Brown Balayage
Brown is one of the best hair shades that look great with Olive skin tone. Olive skin tones have a warm undertone. Thus, people having a yellow undertone can try this amazing shade. Caramel brown in the form of balayage makes your hair look voluminous and shiny. This shade will look great on medium length hair. Caramel brown shade adds dimension to hair, thereby improving its overall texture. Thus, if you want to go natural, this shade is the one!
- Golden Caramel Brown Hair Shade
Bring dimension and freshness to your hair with this amazing shade. This shade looks great with women having long tresses with a blonde as the natural hair base. This shade gives your hair a sun-kissed look, thereby making it look natural and authentic. The best thing about this hair shade is that it is very low-maintenance and blends effortlessly with the natural hair base. Golden caramel brown is a warmer shade that looks flattering to everyone. Try out this shade now!
- Evening Out Brown Waves Hair Shade
Confused with the sub-head? Don’t be! In order to make your hair look voluminous, evening out is a technique. Your brown hair shade blends profusely with black hair, thereby adding depth and dimension to it. The sweet caramel highlights are to die for! This style is so adorable that everybody is going to envy you. The dark brown highlights create a beautiful illusion that cannot be ignored. Get this style done now!
- Dark Brown Hair with Caramel Brown Highlights
If a natural and sun-kissed look is your go-to style, then this shade is the one for you. Dark brown hair with caramel brown highlights gives you the perfect hair colour that suits your skin tone and enhances your personality. This hair shade is apt for newbies who don’t know or are confused as to which hair colour they must go for. This is a low-maintenance shade that requires minimal upkeep. You don’t need to have frequent visits to the salon with this hair shade. Thus, perfect your hair texture and make your tresses look healthy with this hair shade.
- Peek-A-Boo Caramel Brown Hair Shade
For all the dark brunettes, caramel brown hair shade with a blend of nutmeg is here to flatter your heart and eyes! This is a very classy and edgy hair shade that enhances the volume and texture of your short hair. This isn’t the normal hair colour that you find every now and then. But rather, it is a shade that is unique in its styling. With this hair shade, you can curl your hair or get some wavy hairstyle done to enhance its look.
- Caramel Brown Shade with Ashy Silver Tones
This is a shade wherein the warm meets cool! In this shade, the caramel brown shade is blended perfectly with ashy silver tones, thereby making your hair look fabulous. The contrast of the warm and cool hues gives a lot of dimension to your hair. With a mix of different shades, you don’t need to worry about anything. Just colour your way with this shade and rock every party and function.
So, these are some of the hair shades that you can try in order to enhance your overall look. Caramel brown hair colour is one of the best hair shades that suit all skin tones. Now, when it comes to hair colouring, it is best to select an organic hair dye. Godrej Expert Easy is infused with natural ingredients that moisturise your hair and strengthen it from within. Thus, give your hair some colour, care, and nourishment with this natural hair dye and hair shades mentioned above!