Nature and its effects are something that a human being can’t control. But the fact can’t be denied that human beings sometimes add fuel to problems created by nature and increase it to such a level that finding a remedy will become another big problem. Confusing, isn’t it? Nature is so beautiful. The land, air, water, wind, and the sky are the essential five elements that nature has gifted us. Every individual must protect it for the coming generations.
The main ill effect faced by the individual is health and skin issues, mainly because of pollution. Air and water pollution has a direct impact on the skin of individuals. Many trees are cut in the name of development. But new plants are also not planted. The development of society is good but not at the cost of eliminating nature. Trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen into the air, which is essential for an individual to survive. It gives shade along with other benefits. The mention of shade is made here as shade is very much necessary to get relief from the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Unfortunately, due to day-to-day activities and other reasons, the individual is forced to roam in the sunlight. Excess roaming will make the skin darker, and the individual will experience skin irritations, rashes, burning sensations, and tan.
Why does skin turn dark?
The extreme ultraviolet radiation directly falls on the upper lays of the skin resulting in sunburns. These sunburns are called tan. However, when these ultraviolet rays pass to the lower layers of the skin, melanocytes produce excess melanin. This melanin is usually a brown pigment. So this is how the skin turns dark.
Remedies to cure tan:
- Consumption of water: Drink lots and lots of water and keep yourself hydrated.
- Consumption of fruits: If the fruits are available at a reasonable rate, consuming fruits will also cool the body internally and externally.
- Balanced diet: The individual should consume a balanced diet and ensure that the diet is made with low oil. Oily food again will increase skin problems.
- Avoid movement in sunlight: This option is not possible, but giving it a try will always be helpful. Plan your activities well in advance and complete them before the sun is really hot.
- Consult a good dermatologist: Self-treatment is always dangerous because sometimes it may backfire if the treatment does not suit the skin. So a dermatologist should be consulted before taking any medication, whether internally or externally. If medicines are taken internally and suit the body, there are chances of getting health issues. If medicines are taken externally, the skin may be damaged, and the problem may worsen.
- Application of creams: Apply some sunscreen creams and lotions before going out in sunlight if that is unavoidable. Several brands are available in the market. Are you looking for Mesoestetic skin care products? Shop the range at The Skin Care Clinic.
Conclusion: Since we cannot command nature, we should boldly face the consequences and lookout for a solution. When moving in sunlight is a must, think wisely and take all the precautions prescribed to avoid getting tanned. Protection is better than cure.